Why should you choose LJ Hooker Mandurah to manage your rental property?
As well as offering you the highest standard of professional Rental Management services, we also provide:
- Ramona Kaspar, Rental Property Department Manager (24+ years experience and loyalty to LJ Hooker Mandurah) who has a reputation for Dedicated Service in the Mandurah area second to none, ensuring that you have the continuity of service for the life of your management
- Stringent Property Management Systems & Strategies, derived from Ramona’s dedication to the profession, her attention to detail and her many years of practical hands-on experience in the Mandurah region. All of our Property Managers are required to work in strict accordance with the same management methodology. Should a property manager leave for whatever reason, (as they do) the replacement manager will still be following the same proven management style.
- Longevity of the Property Management Team and continuity of systems is a rare trait in Property Management and many agency systems change with each new property manager, some for the better and some to the detriment of the agency. Therefore we chose not to build our business on the ‘personality’ of any individual property manager, but on the tried and tested management strategies of our property management department.
- A strong focus on asset preservation, asset appreciation and proactive property management.
- A Personalised Management Relationship from all of our Qualified Property Management Team who are focused on your needs.
- A dedicated Leasing Manager to ensure that the leasing of your property is of the highest priority to us.
- Business Development Manager (Cristy Stephenson) to ensure that you are fully versed with all of our management procedures, that you receive the best in marketing and to offer you comprehensive advice. She will also give you a caring/professional hand to walk you through the important initial stage of the rental process.
- State of the Art Accounting Systems and Technology.
- We provide “Peace of Mind” to Owners knowing that their rental property is being Pro-actively and Professionally managed.
Please see our Property Management FAQ for answers to the most common questions regarding managing your rental property or contact Cristy Stephenson on 0413 076165